Please note that this information relates to our legacy courses sold on radiolingua.com before December 2016. For up-to-date information relating to the new version of our courses on the Coffee Break Academy, please see the relevant section.
It is possible to use the Apple Podcasts app to access our premium content. In the past we used a special type of authenticated podcast feed which required you to enter your username and password. This was becoming frustrating for listeners, so we moved to a different type of feed. It is now therefore possible to use our new members' feeds with the iOS Podcasts app, and indeed any other podcasting client.
- Log into your account using the username and password you chose at signup.
- Choose the course from your Active Resources by tapping on the course title.
- In the “Accessing the content on a mobile device” section, tap on the iPad: Podcasts link button. This will automatically open the Podcasts app and you’ll be asked if you want to subscribe.
- Tap Subscribe. Now you can access the files associated with that course from your Podcasts app.
- Download the files you want to store on your iPad by tapping on the cloud icons.
If you are an existing member and you're still having problems with authenticated feeds, please open a ticket on the help desk and ask us to swap you over to the new version of the feeds.